Friday, May 1, 2009

Morgan in Month Two











Memorial Day Weekend May 22-25! We went to Daddy Mark's and grandma (noname)'s lake house and had a blast, even though in rained! I got to wear one of my bathingsuits for the first time, but never got in the water! I also rode the boat twice, but i had to sit really close to Mommy! She said she felt like she was pregnant again! I also hung out with my cousin and aunt (Alex and Frances) and my aunt and uncle (lizzy and forbes) and a few of their friends. I began to take naps, longer than 20 minutes by myself! I also played catch phrase,but my team never won.


The cute puppies! Morgan in herbumbo for the first time!! She looks alot smaller in it in person!



























































MothersDay may10 Family photos!
















































































































Morgan and her daddy and with her Aunt Becca and cousins Kayla and Caroline. At a friends birthday party!




























Babies day out! Check out Morgan and her Cousin playing on the floor!





















































Today we went to my Uncle Forbes Confirmation atHoly Apostle. Then to Grandma and Grandpa's house to celebrate with family and friends.

































Today wewent to Maddox's Baptism and cookout!






































































May 1, 2009 : morgan is taking abottle! She took a passy and fell asleep with it! maybe this will stick too!
Today, we finally got out ofthe house... we have been cooped up due to the swine flu (scaaaarrryy)we just went to Granna's and hung out with the cousins!! take a peek!






















































April 30, 2009 : Morgan got on her TUTU and Mom took pictures! She is way tooo cute! My camera is filled with pictures

Ohh also today Morgan found the rattle and actually rattled it.. I really just think her hand got stuck but ohh well it is documented! SEE!

1 comment: