Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Morgan's Delivery







Morgan arrived Feb. 25 at exactly 1pm. She was 7 lbs 2 ounces and 20 inches long.
Hospital Stories and Fun Facts


- the clock was broken or stuck at 1:00 (the exact time Morgan arrived)
-I waited an hour and half to get my epidural.... should have gotten it earlier.

- Dr. Bishop broke my water twice!

-Mike brought me cheesecake... my favorite from macaroni grill (along with a meal) then the other Slater clan at the hospital decided they wanted macaronis so Mike went back to get them food and his credit card was denied.....

-I arrived at the hospial at 530 am and was taken back to the room at 600 am . The drip began at 7:00 and my water was broken at 7:35 am. I do not remember what time i got my epidural, but I only had it for 45 minutes before it was time to push.. In all i was in labor for 5 hours.
- my sister in law said that when i left the hospital, i would say that i could do it again... and i did.

- Morgan's cousin was born the day before on the 24...

- all of the other Slater's family vistors visted us as well.
-My mom (jane) went to the other Slater's room first.

-During my time at the hospital, not only was my sister in law delivering, but down the hall there was a Slatar delivering... Those poor nurses.

-Dr. Bishop said right before Morgan came out "so we are having a boy"... Adam freaked out...
- When i was moved to recovery, they had to put us on different hall so the nurses would not get confused with medications due to having two Slaters.
- In the Nursury, Morgan was placed next to 11 pound baby... Adam asked how old the baby was.

-Morgan passed her hearing test...

-Rachel told us ... Morgan would have a friend in 8 months.

-I did not get to put Morgan in her outfit that i had planned to take her home in bc it was way tooo big.

-I was terrified about putting Morgan in the car seat correctly.

-Morgan was born with hair... her mommy was thrilled!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! & lol@ Dr. B for freaking Adam out with the "boy" comment.

    ReplyDelete