Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Morgan's Doctor Visits







6 month check up!crazzyyy!



my head is 43.25 cm



my weight is 15.12



my height is 26 in






4 month check up













My headand weight are in the 50 percentile and my height is in the 75 percentile!








my head is 41cm




my weight is 13.14




my height is 25 inches long








i got shots again. the same ones as last time!




I also get to start rice ceral!
































































April 27, 2009 : 2 month check up (shot time)



Growth check up




I weigh 11.4 (mom calls me her little chuck now)




I am almost 23 inches long!




My head is 39cm (that is 19 cm bigger than when i was born)








Shots: one in the left leg and two in the right leg, then a medicine drink.. ouch and uhh gross!





Good News is that i am vaccinated! no whooping cough or polo for me!























March 2, 2009 : First Doctor's vist
1 week appointment

-Morgan weighs 7 lbs. and 1 ounce
- length : 20 inches


March 9, 2009: unexpected Doctor's visit

-gooky right eye
-My first experience as a parnoid parent!
-Treatment : eye ointment : same thing they put on babies in the hospital
-Weight: 7 lbs. 4 ounces

March 16, 2009
3 week appointment

-weight: 8lbs. 2 ounces
-length: 20 inches
-gaining weight!!!
- she has been crying alot and wants to eat all the time...
doctor suggests mix formula with breast milk

-My feelings: I am not feed my baby...ahhh

- Really it was just a growing spurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment